Do’s & Don’t’s For Students
1. Bring the diary to school each day.
2. Come to school clean, well-groomed and in proper uniform with shoes well-polished.
3. Be regular in attendance and never be late to school.
4. Attend Morning Assembly without fail.
5. Be fair and honest at work, always be considerate of the rights of others and be a good sportsman.
6. Be courteous and respectful to parents, teachers and elders.
7. Look after the property of the school, and help to keep it clean and tidy.
8. Keep your classroom clean and tidy, throw waste paper,wrapper,etc. into the waste paper basket.
9. Turn off the tap after drinking water.
10. Switch off fans and lights when not in use.
1. Bring articles of value such as rings or pieces of jewelry to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
2. Lend or borrow money or any other article.
3. Make loud noise or create confusion in the classroom, school auditorium or elsewhere in the school building.
4. Absent yourself from school. 75% attendance is the minimum requirement. Presence in the school is mandatory except in extra ordinary circumstances.
5. Mobile Phone, Ipods, MP3’s etc. strictly prohibited.
Please read the contents of this diary carefully:
- Ensure that the diary is carried by your ward to the school every day. Check the diary every day for any entries from the school. Also use the diary for communicating with the school.
- Ensure that your ward has breakfast and arrange for your ward to reach the school on time, at least 5 minutes before the school begins.
- Strict adherence to the prescribed uniform, cleanliness and personal hygiene is to be ensured. (It is advisable to send additional undergarment for girls and pair of trousers’ for boys.)
- Make your small child learn to tie shoe laces on his/her own and zip unzip his shorts.
- Always write your ward’s name, admission no. and class at the back of any cheque (asked by the school) and on every belonging of your child, including uniform.
Sign all the notes sent by the school regularly and ensure that the child shows the diary to the teacher.
- Please refrain from directly visiting the classrooms at any time. The school office may be asked if there is a requirement to do so.
- Monitor your ward’s progress and feel free to meet the concerned teacher by taking prior appointment.
- All requirements of leave should be applied for in advance, except in case of emergency. You are requested to fill up the proforma given in the diary.
- Intimate the school regarding any change in your address and telephone number(s). These are vital in the interest off safety of the students.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases should not be sent to the school, till the mandatory period of quarantine is over.
- Parents should regularly check if all school circulars have been received and should acknowledge them through the diary.
- Parents should ensure that they spend sufficient time daily with their wards to ensure a good level of understanding.
- Parent - Teacher Meetings should be utilized as a platform to interact with the teachers keeping in view the progress of the child.
- Please make a kit of the material required and keep it handy. Send it whenever asked by the teacher.
- In case of undeclared holidays such as Id, Muharram etc, the competition / examination will be rescheduled and parents will be informed timely.
- Parents may please ensure that students do not bring mobile phones or any other electronic device to School.
- Please do not send gifts, sweets, biscuits on others eatables to distribute among children on your ward’s birthday.
- Party or casual dress is not allowed on birthdays.